Thank you for visiting The Closet Guy, Inc. (TCG) Website (theclosetguy.net). Please read the following information regarding the terms and conditions for accessing this site carefully.
Last Updated: October 2021
Information We Obtain
We obtain personal information about you in various ways, such as visiting our site (theclosetguy.net). We also may obtain personal information about you offline, such as when you call, email, mail, fax, or interact with us during a consultation.
The types of personal information we may obtain includes:
- Contact information, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- Professional information, such as job title and employer;
- Demographic information, such as age, nationality, and date of birth;
- Other information you choose to provide, such as through our Contact Us feature, emails or other communications, social media pages, registrations, and sign-up forms;
- Information provided by vendors and other entities that perform services on our behalf, such as information services; and
- Publicly available information, such as from social media services.
When you visit our site, we may obtain certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web server logs, and other technologies. A cookie is a text file that sites send to a visitor’s computer or other internet-connected devices to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or store information or settings in the browser. The information we collect in this manner may include your device IP address, unique device identifier, web browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, clickstream data, and dates and times of site visits.
We may use these automated technologies on the site to collect information about your equipment, browsing actions, and usage patterns.
These technologies help us:
- Remember your information, so you do not have to re-enter it.
- Track and understand how you use and interact with the site.
- Tailor the site around your preferences.
- Measure the usability of the site and the effectiveness of our communications.
- Otherwise, manage and enhance our products and services, and help ensure they are working properly.
Your browser may tell you how to be notified about certain types of automated collection technologies and how to restrict or disable them. Please note, however, that without these technologies, you may not be able to use all of the site’s features. For mobile devices, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting your mobile device’s privacy and security settings.
How We Use the Information We Obtain
We may use the personal information we obtain to:
- Provide our products and services;
- Process and fulfill transactions in connection with our products and services;
- Communicate with you (including providing you with offers and other communications about our products and services), respond to inquiries, and offer customer support;
- Verify your identity;
- Advertise and market our products and services;
- Administer participation in surveys, sweepstakes, promotions, or other programs;
- Establish and manage our business relationships;
- Perform analytics including but not limited to market research, trend analysis, and anonymization of personal information;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing, improving, and analyzing our products and services; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions);
- Maintain and enhance the safety and security of the site, products, and services and prevent misuse.
We also may use the information in other ways to provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Third-Party Analytics Services
We may use third-party analytics services on the site, such as Google Analytics. The information we obtain through the site may be disclosed to or collected directly by these services. To learn more about Google Analytics, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
The site is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers.
To learn how to opt-out of interest-based advertising, please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance, the Network Advertising Initiative and TRUSTe Advertising Choices.
Information We Share
We may share the information we obtain about you with third-party vendors and other entities to perform services on our behalf, such as site hosting, data analytics, advertising, payment processing, and other services.
We may also disclose personal information:
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena).
- In response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities.
- When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss.
- In connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- Otherwise, with your consent or as directed by your representative.
Your Rights and Choices
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, disposal, or use.
Links to Third-Party Services and Features
For your convenience and information, the site may provide links to other online services and include third-party features such as apps, tools, widgets, and plug-ins. These online services and third-party features may operate independently from us. The privacy practices of the relevant third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, are subject to the privacy statements of these parties, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked online services or third-party features are not owned or controlled by TCG, we are not responsible for these third parties’ information practices.
How to Contact Us
The Closet Guy, Inc.
82058 Dunn Dr.
Indio, CA 92203